We currently work with shoemakers who produce a bespoke product for their customers.
1. Shoemakers send us lasts for digitising.
2. Customer data taken by the shoemaker is sent to the slipper . com.
3. We acknowledge receipt and obtain clarification of customer requirements.
4. Changes are made to the specified model by the slipper . com.
5. Peliminary specifications and photographs of the 3-D modified model are sent to the shoemaker for approval.
6. Changes are made if required.
7. The file is sent for milling according to requirements of maker.
8. The completed last is direct shipped to the shoemaker.